Titulo

An Unforgettable tour to Halong Bay ,Vietnam


an employee frustrated from his work
When I slept last night , I was in my room , very tired from my work , wishing to have a sleep without a single disturbance, it was just a thought for the night. Actually daily it seems to be a wish only. Hoping for a dream in which I feel to be alone without any work and responsibilities on my shoulders. Taking a long rest along a beach far from this noisy world. The work load of office was not even letting me to see this dream.  In the dream I was surrounded by a team of bosses preparing a headache for me. In dreams the work goes so slow that it feels to be in real life. Then I heard a  loud voice shouting on me “ wake up wake up, do something, you lazy “. 
journey started to halong bay cruise
I opened my eyes, whole body was sweating , some of my friends were making a circle around me, as if they were going to share a surprise with me, even I was expecting for a better surprise , and yes it was that. “ We won’t listen any excuses regarding this plan  ” one of my friend said. Yes they were planning for tour trip , somewhere at Halong Bay in Vietnam. I never heard this place before. It was a tough task to decide for this trip. All my friends were expecting and even forcing too for a YES from me. I was much frustrated regarding my responsibilities and workload . “ YES ” I said I don’t know how ?. they were much happy now , the plan was set only the thing to do was packing. 

  It all started at once , next morning we were    in Vietnam with a 5 days tour trip plan one a  Halong Bay cruise with Starlight Cruises  service. It was very first time for me and for  some of my friends too.First time I  was much  far from all the noises , orders , deadlines,etc.  It was a pleasant morning at a beach.

huge starlight cruise service

There started our journey with Halong Bay Cruise , a huge cruise white colored shining like a star in sun well furnished, hundreds of tourists were welcomed by the staff  including us. First the breakfast was on a cruise that too in fresh air , all around the sea waves , freezing wind blowing with a little warmth of sun rays. It was really a very fantastic experience ever. Everyone on the cruise was wishing for this as a daily life routine.The beauty all around the eyes was incredible there were no words to say for it , only the word to be herd was “ WOW “, “ what a beauty ”. Really it was beauty crafted by the god very naturally.
chance to have a lunch in caves
The huge mountains seems to  float on sea water. Interesting thing was the names of the mountains were accurately named as their designs as like “ tortoise ”, “ girl ”, “ soldier ” even much more. The real beauty was actually crafted inside the caves , the art was as if some crafts men have worked for years to craft this real beauty. Residents of Vietnam say that god sent some dragons to protect Vietnamese from enemies, these dragons ejected some jewels which then crafted in these beautiful mountains. The thought always coming to my mind was that at least once in a life each and every person on this earth should see this real crafting.


The Halong Bay cruise was too awesome adding an gem to this beauty with the obedient and much sincere staff. The prices of this trip were seems to be nothing on the behalf of this beautiful scenery.
I was totally lost for this 5 star cruise service by Halong Bay Cruises, it was my keen desire to stay there for rest of my life.

                                      

                                                THANK YOU


No comments

Slider

copyright @ Himanshu Dixit. Powered by Blogger.